Saturday, July 16, 2005

Adventures In Christ

Hey all. I was looking for a television show that my co-worker (a brother in Christ) was telling me about. It's called The Way Of The Master and you can visit it by clicking here. If that site doesn't load well for you, because it's for high speed users with cable and dsl, click here.

After looking at this site for a while, I found another site called Adventures In Christ. A guy named Joey goes to people with an iPod and interviews them. He starts by asking a simple question like, "If you saw a human and a cat both drowning in a pool, which would you save?" This leads into all kinds of interesting conversation. At that point he addresses their values and why they hold them. It leads into conversation about God very naturally. The result? Evangelism.

To visit this site click here. I've also added links to both these sites in the side column for you visit at any time. Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Darla said...

Ha, I went to that site and on the bottom it has Kirk Cameron's name. I guess either he heads it up or certainly has something to do with it. I think that was him in the intro.

Steve said...

Yeah, that's him!

Darla said...

Happy Birthday Steve!