Saturday, May 21, 2005

News Update

We've recently added some new contributors to The Blessed X.

Mom: Darla McLain. She's our mom (Stephen, Leah, & Cyndi). Her faithfulness to God has helped us to be the God fearing people we are today. She's been a wife for almost twenty-four years and has been a mother for nearly twenty-three. Not only is she a mother to the three of us, but she's looked to by many of our friends as a second mom as well. She continues to be a lover of Christ and an awesome mom today. Her desire to reach out and encourage has been a vital part of my life growing up. She is truly one of the most important people in my life and an instrument used powerfully by God.

Leah McLain: Leah (18) is my younger sister. She's a full time student who is currently enrolled at Cal State University, which she begins in the fall semester. Her active life leaves little time to contribute, but her heart is for God and he can use her here. She's grown up searching for a closer relationship with Jesus Christ. She has an open understanding of the hardships of the daily walk and seeks to uplift her friends and family in their own walks. She's straight forward, unwavering, and intellectually formidable in her day to day life.

Cyndi McLain: Cyndi (16) is my youngest sister. Her compassionate and loving attitude wins the admiration of many. She's an overcomer in life. She find questions in the faith and actually seeks out the answers, making her a great candidate to contribute here. Some of her strengths include her willingness to forgive, her strong ability to continue loving, a knowledge of the Mormon faith, and a tremendous sense of humor that brings joy.

My hope is that you may benefit from the people that I have benefited from in my life. They sharpen me, encourage me, and love me; I believe they will do the same for you.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Aww Steve you're so awesome. I don't think I have ever had anyone write a description of me before. :)

Leah said...

Somebody's jealous.

;-D Love ya too, Mike.